Non Emergency Number: (610) 655-4911
Emergency Number: 911
The Borough of Topton is serviced by both Fleetwood Police as well as Pennsylvania State Police and Berks County Sheriff.
POLICE INCIDENT REPORT
In an effort to help keep the people we serve safe and to keep officers healthy and able to respond to serious incidents when they are needed, the Fleetwood Police Department has teamed up with Crime Watch Technologies to offer online incident reporting for non-emergency incidents that don’t require an immediate police response.
By utilizing Online Reporting, you can…
• Contact the Fleetwood Police Department
• Maintain social distance and help mitigate the spread of
the COVID-19/CORONA VIRUS
• Receive an automated e-mail receipt and reference
• Be contacted by a police officer regarding your
SECURITY CAMERA REGISTRY
Do you have security cameras on your house?
Residential security footage can be extremely useful to local police departments for things such as catching criminals, auto accident information, and things of that sort. To learn more about the program and to register your cameras, visit the link below.
If you need assistance filling out the registration, contact the Topton Borough Office at 610-682-2541 or stop in.
The goal of the cameras registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Fleetwood Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any footage containing to/or related to criminal activity may be collected for use by Fleetwood Police Department as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Fleetwood Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
- If necessary, the Fleetwood Police Department will contact you directly using the information provided on this site to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent/or employee of the Fleetwood Police Department through the camera registry program.
- Under no circumstances shall the Fleetwood Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.